Mazzaropi Mazzaropi is offline
Senior Member

Location: Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennib View Post
hello all,
im new to excel and need to create a estimating system for my painting business.
so ill be needing a 5 cell equasion which would be length x heigh = sqm x price per sqm = dollar amount total
where should i start for this.. is there any tutorials u could recommend based on my simple requirements ? thansk
<<<<< HELP from BRAZIL

Dear glennib, Good Afternoon.

It´s simple to implement this on Excel.

I did an example for you.
Take a look at this and tell me if it worked for you.
Fell free to ask anything about your question.

Have a nice day.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 04-05-2012_ExcelBanter_Paint_Calculator_GLENNIB.zip (1.8 KB, 35 views)
I hope it can help you.

Best regards,
Marcilio Lobão
Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Last edited by Mazzaropi : May 4th 12 at 06:06 PM Reason: .