LiziC LiziC is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzaropi View Post
HELP from BRAZIL <<<<

Dear LiziC, Good Morning.

I´m confused with your explanation.

You said:Is there a way to get the below forumla to only sum the values in H if the formula in G shows a value, and ignore anything cells in G that are blank?

All the cells in H column that match with a cell in G column that are not BLANK are ZERO(0).
The column I is BLANK.

You can use =SUMIF(G2:G57,"0",H2:H57)
BUT the result will be ZERO.

Try this formula and put 5,000 in I51.
The result will be different from zero.

Please, let me know if it worked as you desired.
Or try to show an example to easier the understanding.

I´ll be here to help you.
Hi Mazzaropi,

Sorry the file I had attached is cut from another spreadsheet I'm working on but that has company information on it which I'm relucant to post. However I have attached a new file that has info in I that makes the formula in H work.

Basically what I need is a formula that will total all the lines in H but will ignore anything that has a #VALUE!.

My idea was to use G as part of a SUMIF equation to total H but because G & H are already part of an IF/VLookUp formula the cell will never show an actual value. And that's my issue, is it possible to get the formula to work and disregard the formula?
Attached Files
File Type: zip SUMIF (2).zip (10.3 KB, 16 views)