Peter Lyons Peter Lyons is offline
Junior Member

Smile Chart series select.

Afternoon everyone,

I have created a number of charts that plot information across 26 weeks and 4 data series'.

The issue I have is that I would like to create a macro or command to display one of the series at a time in the same graph. If possible all combinations so any two series can be compared against each other. just it can seem messy to some of the viewers if they are not 100% about what they are looking at.

Is this possible and if so how is it best done as all attempts I have had so far at recording a macro have come to nought?

Many thanks in advance,

Pete