Alecj Alecj is offline
Junior Member

Default Applying a formula to multiple values within a single cell?

I routinely get price lists from vendors which include a range of dimensions specified in centimeters. Often they will include an entire range of dimensions in a single cell.

I need to convert these measurements into inches (rounded to 1/4 inches) when we publish the price lists - it's obviously no problem to do so when there is only a single value in a cell, but how can I do this with a formula when there are multiple values in the original cell?

For example, if an original cell includes the values 90 60 30, how can I build a formula to convert to 35.25 23.5 11.75?