MIMICI MIMICI is offline
Junior Member

Default paste if columns and rows are the same

Hi, I'm not yet so familiar and at ease with excel programming, though I use Excel since a very long time. Now I need to go to more complicated tools.

This question might then seem very easy to some of you, which would help me a lot.

I have several data bases for networks relations, basically always the same sheets with the same columns header and row names but for different locations and time.

I want to group them in one document and so copy data from one sheet to the new one where values must be paste where the colomn header and the row name are the same than in the original sheet.
Is this possible?

I have to do that for 8 sheets which will have the same names in the orignial separate 3 documents and in the new one.

Thank you very much for your help