village village is offline
Junior Member

Default Dynamic series in rows

I have data with month in columns and the series in rows. The number of series to be charted will change per month. I need to dynamically chart the data in a stacked bar graph, months as X-Axis and variable series (with labels) as Y axis.

As a sample of data

_______Jan__Feb__Mar .......... Dec
etc, proj_1 to X may increase or decrease monthly. Updates run once a month.

All the examples I have found required the series to be specifically defined (unless I really am missing something) can this be done

I have searched for two days now with no joy. Assistance will be appreciated

Last edited by village : April 25th 12 at 08:16 AM