elvagonumero1 elvagonumero1 is offline
Junior Member

Default Need to know give matrixes a name...

Hi fellas!

I've just signed in into the forum... Excuse my english, please!

As logical i'm looking for some excel answers.

Trying to make a good stock control file i found some others, but there's one that got my attention. That file shows this: "If(B210;VLOOKUP(B21;listadomateriales;2;0);" ◄ INPUT CODE")"

In the second variable of the VLOOKUP appears "listadomateriales" that by some reason is a matrix written in a different sheet.

This guy made that a part (matrix) of some sheet could be call by a specific name just like "listadomateriales".

1st. I want to know how this is called.
2nd. I want to know how he did this.
3rd. What limits does this have? Could be this matrix the same size of the sheet? Could I set the matrix rows and colls number?

Elvagonumero1 from Venezuela