solardirect solardirect is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer101 View Post
Your original post didn't specify that the second file would be closed. Just that sort of information that makes the difference between getting a right answer and a wrong one!

I think you'll have to go down the route of "custom functions".
Have a quick search for "INDIRECT.EXT" for some further information. I've not tried it myself so cannot guarantee it will work for your particular conundrum....
Spencer,

Yes I try to give complete info, but didn't try closing the file until after I got it to work. I found the INDIRECT.EXT func and it works like a champ. Thanks for your help!!