[email protected] mslabbe@hotmail.com is offline
Junior Member

Arrow Formula for multiple rows of same value...

I have two tabs in a excel sheet. One tab has rows of dates (multiple rows - 10 of the same date to be exact) in which I'd like to look up a specific date and list the data that is in the next column to that date. When it finds another of the same date, use the next one...almost like using the offset formula or pivot table.

Ex
------A-----B
1----4/5---123
2----4/5---456
3----4/5---789
.
11---4/6---321
12---4/6---654
13---4/6---987
.

On the other tab is where I'd like to select the specific date and in the first row, grab the data from column B...the next row on that tab would grab the next row from the other tab, like this...

1----123
2----456
3----789

Does that make sense?