dilexcel dilexcel is offline
Junior Member

Default Sheet names and formatting Q

I only have basic skills in excel and am currently trying to find a new way to improve an exsiting excel file. It is a file that needs to be updated often and I seem to be having to edit the formatting every time.

I want to know if it is possible to have each page automatically default to a new sheet and have the sheet named Page 1 for page 1, page 2 for page 2 etc.

I have made a template of the main formatting I want for each sheet and I want it to stay the same for each sheet and not be able to be modified as I add data.

I apologise I am not very skilled in this area and struggle with formulas and have not used a forum before.

Please let mw know if you have any suggestions.

Much appreciated.