Jaspreet281 Jaspreet281 is offline
Junior Member

Thanks Pete, but watever time i choose in the excel its only showing in correct,

for instance i appliad it on 09.48am it still returned me Incorrect, actually this should be correct, sceondly as i mentioned what ever time i am taking the end result is incorrect only,

my target cell is in this format 11/5/2011 9:48:46 AM and its a 24hrs format.

Please suggest !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete_UK[_8_] View Post
If your entry time is in A1 in Excel time format, put this formula in
B1:

=IF(AND(A1=7/24,A1<=22/24),"correct","incorrect")

Note that times are stored in Excel as fractions of a 24-hour day,
which explains why I have written the comparators as 7/24 and 22/24.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Apr 18, 2:11*pm, Jaspreet281
wrote:
i have different entry times with me and i want to know whether they
were between 10 pm to 7 am,

so if i have an entry time of 1.40 am, the formulla should return me
"incorrect"
and
say if the ebtry time is 10.00am, the formulla should return me
"correct"

Can anyone please help me with this!!!

--
Jaspreet281