Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Copy item from Outlook to folder via Excel

Okay, I think I see the problem! You're referencing Outlook folders,
not file folders. I'm not sure when I mentioned that CopyFile needs a
full path and filename for both parameters that it didn't occur to you
that you are dealing with email messages instead of files.

I still think I'd be doing this in an Outlook VBA project rather than
Excel, even if I had to automate Excel for part of the process. Though,
I'm sure whatever you use the Excel form template for that it can be
duplicated in a userform that runs within Outlook.

--
Garry

ClassicVB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc