Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Copy item from Outlook to folder via Excel

Andy formulated the question :
Thanks Garry.

It appears to find the file as the filename is correct and the i shows as 1
but I still get the error "File not found" even though I know it's there...

Possibly.., it might be a problem with how you're accessing the folder
and its files. (It's not clear what GetFolder() does) Look at using
VB's Dir() function instead. you might be having an Outlook version
issue with the code syntax. OR, 'Source:=oFolder.Items(i)' may not be
returning an actual filename. You can check this by stepping through
the code and hovering your mouse pointer over the text to see what
value is returned. Note that FileCopy requires a full path and filename
for both parameters!

--
Garry

ClassicVB Users Regroup!