Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK[_8_] Pete_UK[_8_] is offline

Default check if or not time lies between a time interval

If your entry time is in A1 in Excel time format, put this formula in
B1:

=IF(AND(A1=7/24,A1<=22/24),"correct","incorrect")

Note that times are stored in Excel as fractions of a 24-hour day,
which explains why I have written the comparators as 7/24 and 22/24.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Apr 18, 2:11*pm, Jaspreet281
wrote:
i have different entry times with me and i want to know whether they
were between 10 pm to 7 am,

so if i have an entry time of 1.40 am, the formulla should return me
"incorrect"
and
say if the ebtry time is 10.00am, the formulla should return me
"correct"

Can anyone please help me with this!!!

--
Jaspreet281