Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett[_2_] Don Guillett[_2_] is offline

Default How do I unhide a row when ENTER is pressed in a certain cell?

On Friday, April 13, 2012 11:16:19 AM UTC-5, Saucer Man wrote:
I want to hide all rows after the last row in a worksheet. When the user
finishes entering data in the last row and hits ENTER in the last cell
(column R) in the last row, I want the next row to "unhide" and the
cursor/selection placed on the first cell in this next row. How can I
accomplish this?

Thanks!

On Friday, April 13, 2012 11:16:19 AM UTC-5, Saucer Man wrote:
I want to hide all rows after the last row in a worksheet. When the user
finishes entering data in the last row and hits ENTER in the last cell
(column R) in the last row, I want the next row to "unhide" and the
cursor/selection placed on the first cell in this next row. How can I
accomplish this?

Thanks!

--- Posted via
news://freenews.netfront.net/ - Complaints to ---

Right click sheet tabview codeinsert this
If Target.Count 1 Or Target.Column < 18 Then Exit Sub
Rows(Target.Row + 1).Hidden = False
Cells(Target.Row + 1, 1).Select
End Sub