Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Robinsg Robinsg is offline

Default Adding days to a date - changed in Excel 2010

Hello,

I've just upgraded to Office 2010 from 2007.

I have a spreadsheet I use regularly which has a date column.

In Excel 2007 I could change the dates in the date column by copying a value from a cell e.g. 31 and the using Paste Special-Add on the date cells. This would add 31 days to the dates in the cells.

This doesn't work the same in Excel 2010. If I try the method above I'm left with a value of 31 in the cells.

Can anyone help with how I should be adding values to a date in Excel 2010?

Thanks

Glenn