DieselDork DieselDork is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer101 View Post
Hi,

Do each of the engineers on the "Availability" tab have all four skill sets, or are they restricted to only one or some?
Hello!

They can have any one of the skill sets. I neglected to mention that there are some hidden tabs in the sheet. One of the hidden tabs is "allocations". The allocations tab contains each engineers primary and secondary discipline. The "availability" tab is calculated from the "allocations" tab. The allocations come from a report that I receive monthly.

Thanks for any help!