DieselDork DieselDork is offline
Junior Member

Default Determine Resource Allocations by evaluating available time and required time.

Greetings!

I've finally run up against a wall, and need to plead for help.

What I have is this:

A list of 50 employees, and their available time (# of hours consolidated monthly) for 12 months.

a b c d e f g h i j k l m
Bob Network 64 120 177 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

I have another worksheet that contains 50 projects and the required time for each project (# of hours consilidated monthly) for 12 months.

a b c d e f g h i j k l m
projectName 20 16 25 0 0 0 0 44 55 78 99

Each project will require 4 employees each with a different skillset (Lead, Platform, Network, Storage).

What I need to do is find a Lead, Platform, Network and Storage employee for each project.

I need to end up with a worksheet containing project names and each of the 4 employee names that are available to work on that project.
a b c d e
ProjectName Bob Cindy Carla Steve

I've tried all manner of things to accomplish this, and have finally given up.

I've attached a spreadsheet with sample data to better illustrate what I'm trying to accomplish.

Can anyone help with a series of formulas/functions?

THANK YOU!!!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Proj Portfolio and Allocations 2012.zip (31.0 KB, 102 views)