Spencer101 Spencer101 is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian74 View Post
Thank you. But it creats a problem. since my table includes the follwoing condition conditioning: =MOD(ROW(),2)=0
i end up with the picture below.
How can i keep the format where i have one line blue and the other white and only then apply the rule where if somethign is greater the "0" then is colored red.

Thanks.
I'm guessing by the snapshots you've posted that you're using something later than Excel 2003, so why not use the Table option in the Insert menu to take care of the alternating blue and white lines rather than using conditional formatting?