Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Cone[_2_] Jim Cone[_2_] is offline

Default Automatically plotting one cell from newly completed sheets

Set up a single row, with labels above each cell, on the worksheet to contain the chart.
Each cell in the row would reference a single cell from each separate sheet.
Create your chart using the two rows as the data source.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"olichap"
wrote in message

Hi
I have a spreadsheet that records productivity figures on a daily basis,
so each day has a separate work sheet. I'm trying to get a graph to plot
a single cell from each sheet.

Ideally I would want to get the graph to automatically plot the same
cell from any new sheets created.

For Example, if I create a new sheet for the next day it would
automatically add that new figure to the graph.

I'm not even sure this is possible, but your comments would really
help!

Thanks

Oli

--