Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] is offline

Default Need help with using Month as criteria for SUM(COUNTIFS(...

On Fri, 23 Mar 2012 16:16:16 +0000, subie2gx wrote:

Just tried it, didn't work but thank you. Any more suggestion?

Obviously, there is something about your data or expectations that I am not understanding from the information you have provided.

I suggest posting a copy of your workbook (with appropriately sanitized data if necessary), on a publically accessible site, such as SkyDrive.Live.com.
Include an example of the results you would like; and make the link available here.