Tom Morrow Tom Morrow is offline
Junior Member

I am having the same problem as well. That solution worked, but the paste does not allow me to paste format either. How do i do that ? And how can i solve the problem ? Thanks.

Try...

You can avoid using the Clipboard by block-selecting all the cells to
receive the formula. Then while holding down the Ctrl key, select the
cell that contains the formula you want to copy to the other selected
cells. Press F2 to enter EditMode in the cell with the formula. Then
while holding down the Ctrl key, press the 'Enter' key so the contents
of the cell being edited are simultaneously entered into all selected
cells.

Alternatively, you can Ctrl-select all cells to receive the same input,
start typing, then use Ctrl+Enter to input to all selected cells
simultaneously.

--
Garry

ClassicVB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion[/quote]