Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kilohana kilohana is offline

Default Excel 2010 not allowing me to paste as formula

I'm an experienced Excel user but I have run into a weird problem I
can't solve.

I recently had to reinstall Office 2010 (clean install) and now when I
want to copy a formula in say B10 to cells B11:B1000, I get a warning
saying "Data on the Clipboard is not the same size and shape as the
selected area. Do you want to paste the data anyway?" If I click "OK",
it pastes the value (not the formula) and it only pastes it in B11.

Also, if I try to paste via right click, Paste Special, it only gives
me Unicode and Text as options. None of the previous Paste Special
options (as formula, Multiply, Divide, etc. are there).

Anyone know how to solve this?

TIA