Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stan Brown Stan Brown is offline

Default Closing Help Window From Keyboard

On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 14:02:37 -0400, GS wrote:
That's version/option dependant. In 2003 and later Help appears in its
own 'pane' inside the host app's window

I have Excel 2010, and that emphatically does not happen for me.
Whether I press F1 or click the little question mark in a circle, I
get an independent window titled "Excel help".

Maybe there's some option setting that controls where Help appears?
But I've just now scanned the Excel 2010 options, and I don't see
anything appropriate.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...