JulesM

Hi Dave

Thanks for the response. I removed the filter and reapplied and got rid
of the row 2887 problem.

I applied the filter for the whole sheet because I want to make sure I
catch anything in the column. When use the filter on a particular
selection, still returns all the values I want but now I get a grey
space underneath (presumably because the filter extends to the very
bottom of the column). What I wanted to do was use the filter and then
allow the user to be able to enter a row of data so that it would be
entered on the next available line e.g.

If there were 10 rows of entered data in the spreadsheet and I filtered
for the value (e.g.) "ABC" which returns e.g 5 rows . I then want the
user to be able to insert a new row (values irrelvant) and for this row
to be inserted at row 11. Is this possible?

Hope I'm making some sense!?

Many thanks in advance
Julian

--