Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben[_2_] Gord Dibben[_2_] is offline

Default Unique Records in Column

Yes.

Or just copy and paste special values in the same column in Sheet2 but
that may be inconvenient or undesirable.

Gord

On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 14:54:01 -0000, Yunus
wrote:

In article ,
says...

You must first change the formulas on Sheet2 to values.

Gord

On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 13:33:17 -0000, Yunus
wrote:

Hi,

In Sheet 2, Column A, all the values in the cells have been referenced
from Column J in Sheet1!

How do I now filter, Column A Sheet2, for Unique Records

I attempted Advanced Filter - Copy to another Location - Unique Records
Only, but this only returns Sheet1!L25

Thanks Gord,

That's what I suspected, so it's Copy/Paste special/Values in another
Column in Sheet 2?