c2k2000

this works half of it, but i still need to have the table of content on each
sheet, i notice there is a prog call XL Navigator, is that any good?

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

No pop up.......

See David McRitchie's site for code to build a Table of Contents on a separate
sheet with hyperlinks to each sheet.

Gord

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:09:07 -0800, "c2k2000"
wrote:

yes i want a explorer view. but even better iif you have a view for all the
sheets, but not pop up. htank you.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

ck

What is your definition of a "tree view"?

Mine is a central trunk with branches leading to branches to leaves or
needles.

Like what you see in Windows Explorer.

Excel worksheets are in a linear mode.

You can see more sheets by right-clicking on one of the arrow buttons down at
left side of sheet tab bar.

There are VBA methods of popping up a list of sheets on a UserForm or in a
listbox.

Post back if any of this helps or if I have missed it completely.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 15:09:03 -0800, "c2k2000"
wrote:

Can any body tell me how to have a tree view of all the sheets in excel
workbook, thank you.