Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steve[_4_] Steve[_4_] is offline

Default Problem with UserForm1.Show

And it's just that easy! Thanks Jim!!

On Feb 14, 12:27*pm, "Jim Cone" wrote:
"Cells" refers to the active sheet unless you tell Excel differently.
A hidden workbook is not active and has no active sheets.
Change your code so that "Cells" has a parent called out...
'---
Set mRng = _
Sheets("Picklist").Range(Sheets("Picklist").Cells( 2, "a"), _
Sheets("Picklist").Cells(2, "a").End(xlDown))
'---
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USAhttp://www.mediafire.com/PrimitiveSoftware
(Extras for Excel: *Date picker, Clean Data, Classic Menu ...)

"Steve"
wrote in ...

Hi All. *I have the following bits of code:

Sub Main()
* *UserForm1.Show
End Sub

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
* *Set mRng = Sheets("Picklist").Range(Cells(2, "a"), Cells(2,
"a").End(xlDown))
* *For Each c In mRng
* *ComboBox1.AddItem c
* *Next c
End Sub

I would like my Sheet "Picklist" to be hidden. *When it is hidden, my
code errors out on the line UserForm1.Show. *When I unhide the sheet
"Picklist" and execute the code, it works perfectly.
Any ideas on how I can execute the code while the sheet "Picklist" is
hidden??
Thanks so much.- Hide quoted text -