Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mp mp is offline

Default create chart with column axis

Hi
Is it possible to create a chart using for example columnB as X axis and
columnE as y axis?
(in other words specify which col goes on which axis)
I haven't found a way to do this with chart wizard.
I also have to put an If clause to skip blank rows
so something like pseudo code... If Len(cells (B,x).value 0) then ...use
this row else skip this row while creating chart

trying to make a line chart to visually display some data which isn't
perfectly arranged on the worksheet
in my case column B is a date and col E is a price but there are
various blank rows scattered through the worksheet
I wanted to see the price movement over time
Thanks for any suggestions or push in the right direction
Mark