Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
geniusideas geniusideas is offline

Default How to append data from different sheet and different workbook?

Hi Guys,

Which is the best way using excel VBA to combined non duplicate data
from different sheets and different workbook? For example I have 2
workbook, workbook 1 and workbook 2. They have similar worksheet with
similar header. Now my mission to copy data from workbook 2 into
workbook 1 but for non duplicate data. Meaning if the data in workbook
2 found in workbook 1 then skip else copy this data below. In my mind
now I will copy all data from workbook 2 and append below inside
workbook one then sort to delete duplicate row but it seem too slow.
Is there any other way which is more faster .Please help with VBA
code.
Thanks