Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Would love to write macro to delete any row that DOESN'T contain specific text..

John has brought this to us :
On Jan 25, 4:51*pm, Don Guillett wrote:
Just use datafilterautofilterfilter with "contains"old
stuffdelete
record a macro if desired

On Jan 25, 10:44*am, John wrote:

Ah, but once the filter is applied it shows me the rows of data that
I want to keep, not delete.

Hmm... I wonder if there's a way to do an inverse selection.

Thanks

would that be because (if you followed Don's instructions) the rows you
wanted to delete are gone, possibly, and so the rows you wanted to keep
is all that's left?

--
Garry