Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
gary gary is offline

Default Aligning related data

I find the cells with '0PAID STATUS" and find the cells with
"0ERRB004"
then do INSERT CELLS so these cells are shifted right into Col B.

Then, in Col B, I delete the top three empty cells so the first cell
with
"0PAID STATUS" is on the same row as its corresponding cell with
"0ASMNT-NBR" in Col A.

However, the subsequent cells with "0PAID STATUS" or "0ERRB004"
in Col B are NOT on the same row as their corresponding cells with
"0ASMNT-NBR" in Col A.

How can I get the cells with "0PAID STATUS" or "0ERRB004" in
Col B moved up so they're on the same row as their corresponding
cells with "0ASMNT-NBR" in Col A?

Then, how can I get the cells in each "group" in Col C moved up so
the first cell in each "group" is on the same row as the corresponding
cells in Col A and Col B?