Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone[_2_] Jim Cone[_2_] is offline

Default Issue with TextFrame2: Library not found

My view is putting 10 lbs into a 5 lb bag is going to cause a stitch to come loose.
I think your best approach is to reduce the file size (400MB).
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"Nik"
wrote in message
Hi all

I am using XL2010/64 and I have created a simple macro where I use
Textframe2 to set the font size of texts inside a few shapes. The
macro works perfectly in a file (20 Mb in size) where I have a few
shapes, but when I activate it in a file same as previous one but
where I have more than 700 shapes (400Mb in size, 3+ Gb as process) I
get the message "Library not found" before XL crashes. This happens
even if I don't run the macro, but just as soon as I activate macros
and they are compiled. Any clue about which library is XL asking for ?
if I miss a .dll in my XL installation, why the smaller version of my
file works ?

BTW: I have already cleaned my registry and reinstalled Office a few
times, checked add-ins and references ....

Thanks in advance for helping or at least suggesting how to contact
somebody at MS for support.

Regards

Nik