Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] is offline

Default Delete matching cells

On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 07:39:25 -0500, Ron Rosenfeld wrote:

I cannot be sure, but in older versions of Excel (prior to 2003) there were limits in the size of an array that you could use worksheetfunction.transpose. I thought it had been removed, but perhaps not.

Empirically testing this theory in my Excel 2007 reveals that worksheetfunction.transpose works OK with 2^16 elements, but returns the type mismatch error with 2^17 elements, so that is probably why you ran into that error. Avoiding transpose, as I did, should fix it (unless we run into a different limit).