Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Menken John Menken is offline

Default Find then highlight in yellow

I'm sorry to have to ask this but I modified the code slightly to fit
my spreadsheet and it keeps throwing a Type Mismatch error.
Can you tell me what above the code should look like if the following
were true?
1. YOS is actually not column A, it is column M.
2. SrvcPlus1YrMINUS90days is actually column O.
3. I'd like to not highlight the entire row even though that is what I
asked for in my first post. Instead I'd like to highlight just the
part of the row with data in it. for example A54:W54. My data actually
runs from Column A to Column W.

Thanks and sorry for not being clearer. I really appreciate your help.