Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vacuum Sealed Vacuum Sealed is offline

Default My code need to go on a diet

On 10/01/2012 8:35 AM, GS wrote:
Vacuum Sealed was thinking very hard :
On 7/01/2012 2:08 AM, GS wrote:
I was thinking very hard and decided the following should use
absolute reference to the source range:

Select G13:AD13
Type =countif('TMS DATA'!$N$6:$N$200,lastcell)
Keyboard Ctrl+Enter to put the formula in all cells at once

Sorry about that...

Garry

As much as I am doing my utmost to move away from nested formula in
favor of VB, I tried this formula although it returned a row of
zero's even with sample data for testing.

Thanks again though

Cheers Mick.

Mick, As with my VBA solution, I used this formula on the same test
data and got the same results as the VBA code. Does the cells above
the formula cells (row12) contain any data? Or the correct data?

Thx garry

G H I J k ........
12 1 2 3 4 5........
13

Row 12 has the above values in them permanently which correspond to the
value match from the TMS range, and Row 13 has no values at all until
populated by the code.

Cheers
Mick.