Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default My code need to go on a diet

Vacuum Sealed was thinking very hard :
On 7/01/2012 2:08 AM, GS wrote:
I was thinking very hard and decided the following should use absolute
reference to the source range:

Select G13:AD13

Type =countif('TMS DATA'!$N$6:$N$200,lastcell)
Keyboard Ctrl+Enter to put the formula in all cells at once

Sorry about that...

Garry

As much as I am doing my utmost to move away from nested formula in favor of
VB, I tried this formula although it returned a row of zero's even with
sample data for testing.

Thanks again though

Cheers
Mick.

Mick,
As with my VBA solution, I used this formula on the same test data and
got the same results as the VBA code. Does the cells above the formula
cells (row12) contain any data? Or the correct data?

--
Garry