Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Menken John Menken is offline

Default Filling in some blanks to a data table

Thank you very much.
When I ran the code it kept throwing an error of "No cells found,"
then I realized that some of the cells only appear blank when they
actually contain a space. Sorry for not noticing that earlier. When re-
testing insuring that the contents of the cell were indeed empty, the
code you showed me ran perfect. Question: Is it possible to modify the
code so that it also changes cells with a space in them to the words
"No Location." Sorry for not noticing that before. Thanks again.