harmoniousjessi

Default Irritating Toolbar Issue - Need Help!

When we open a spreadsheet in Excel 2000, the bottom desktop toolbar of the
computer always overlaps the bottom part of tabs on the spradsheet program.
It is simple enough to fix by dragging the computer toolbar up and back down
to its original position, this seems to lock Excel into place and shows all
the tabs after this. However, my supervisor wants it fixed from the immediate
opening of the program and I am at a loss. I've gone though all the
settings/options I can find and confirmed that the excel program is opening
into the full screen mode.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!