Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Auric__ Auric__ is offline

Default move cells up

gary c wrote:

On Dec 31, 4:17*pm, "Auric__" wrote:
gary c wrote:
http://pastebin.com/KT7Q06Qa

[In the future, please quote the post you're replying to.]

If this is a one-time worry, I'd suggest doing it by hand, especially
if that's the entire spreadsheet you posted. You'd have it done in a
minute or two.

If not, go ahead and do another pastebin of how you want the data to
end up.

(Do you really have unpaid taxes going back 40+ years?)

My spreadsheet has 400,000 rows.

Ok, then I need another pastebin showing how you want things to end up.
(Wordwrap demolished *that*, too.)

And "Yes", unpaid taxes go back to 1952.

Yikes.

--
Before you complain, please consult your optic nerve,
as it has been sending me angry emails for years now.