Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Billy[_6_] Billy[_6_] is offline

Default manipulate other program using excel macro

I create a report in program, which has the capability to "Download to
Excel". The result is a windows document that looks like xl and has
some of the same commands. I then copy this data, select the workbook
[XL2003] I want to paste the data to, and run simple macro that
appends the data to an excel database. Is there anyway to automate the
generating of the report [have to select which report, then the start
date and end date, run report, then "Downolad to Excel".]
Also , I have several pivot tables accessing the database data. But
when i add more data, the pivot tables do not update. what must i do
to make them update with the new data?

Thanks,

Tonso