Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
F[_2_] F[_2_] is offline

Default Avoiding cells being included in a chart

On 09/12/2011 00:47 Gord Dibben wrote:

You need to define a dynamic range which will show only those cells
with data to date.

Then you use that range(by name) in your series plotting.

Rather than explain it all I would suggest you go to Stephen Bullen's
site and download FUNCHRT1 example workbook.

It is in ZIP form.

http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Excel/Default.htm

Click on Charting Examples and scroll down to find the file.

Easy to figure out what you're doing and will make your charting life
a breeze.

Keep the URL because there is an awful pile of good stuff on his site.

Thanks for that, I've had a look and the site is really useful. However,
I've solved the problem by using

=IF(B190,$H$14,#N/A)

rather than

=IF(B190,$H$14,"")