Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Using IRibbonUI in VBA Excel 2010

tinoz71 formulated the question :
Il 25/11/2011 22.03, GS ha scritto:

Try here...

http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm

I read all the pages by Ron De Bruin but i don't understand anything :-(
i'm a newbie as i wrote :-D

So.., now that you have gained some really good info, it's time to put
that into practice. Ron provides numerous examples that you can study
and learn from. Also, you'll need to download a copy of the (free)
"Custom UI Editor for Microsoft Office" in order to implement Ron's
examples in your own projects. I believe Ron has a link to that on his
website.

Best wiahes...

--
Garry