Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett[_2_] Don Guillett[_2_] is offline

Default Adding values across files

On Nov 24, 5:35*pm, Leon Pein wrote:
Hi,

Adding values across files:

I send out blank Excel order forms, with a total of c. 50 product
lines, spread over 3 worksheets, to individual clients.
I receive back completed order forms from the clients.
They all order different items.

Is there a simple way to add each individual's order to a master file,
so I know the total of each product line that I should order from my
supplier?

Thanks very much indeed.

I would probably suggest a macro that opens each file and searches for
what you want and imports to the master sheet. Or, formulas that do
the same without opening. Best to see the master and one or more
slaves with a complete explanation.,