Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
magmike[_2_] magmike[_2_] is offline

Default Changing a cell from another cell's formula

I am using Excel 2007. I am using four different radio buttons which
all link to cell L29, creating the values 0-4, depending on which is
checked. The default is that none of them are checked.

If I change the value of L29 to 0, then all of the radio buttons will
be unchecked, even if one of them was checked before I changed the
value.

I would like to be able to change the value of L29 to 0, when the
value of a different cell (L18) reads FALSE, so that the radio buttons
are reset. However, if I put the formula in L29, it is overwritten
anytime a radio button change is made. I do not want to use a reset
button - I need the value of L18 in effect to become the reset
trigger.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

magmike