Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ML[_2_] ML[_2_] is offline

Default Newbie help needed please...

On 13/10/2011 11:01 PM, Don Guillett wrote:
On Oct 12, 7:01 pm, wrote:
Hello Don

Thank you for your reply.

Each row on the sheet 1 (source sheet) represents 1 day within a month ( 1st
to 31st) Column A = Date, Column B = Score, and in Column C I put a value
of Y.

It will be the same source sheet each time and the same sheet 2 (target
sheet).

So if Column C has a Y, then I need it to filter and show only Y, then
copy/append them to the target sheet.

I hope this better explains for you and thank you for your time and help.

Mark

Send your file with a complete explanation and before/after examples
to dguillett1
@gmail.com

Thank you for your offer Don.

I decided not to worry about the VB side and am just going to do it
manually as my work IT are not crazy about me macking around with VB.

Thank you for your time.

Mark.