Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett[_2_] Don Guillett[_2_] is offline

Default Copy Multiple Areas from One Workbook to Another

On Oct 11, 1:45*pm, Don Guillett wrote:
On Oct 11, 10:34*am, jycpooh wrote:

On Oct 11, 9:49*am, Don Guillett wrote:

You may be making this more difficult than it needs to be? Both files
same sheet structure___?
As I understand it you want to copy what part of each worksheet
__________in the source file to the same sheet in the destination
file. Where on the destination sheet_______.

Hi Don,
Yes, both files same structure.
I need to copy only constants and text values from workbook AA to BB.
The reason I need a macro is because I may have 20 or more worksheets
in workbook AA. These worksheets contain many cells with formula which
I don't want to copy to corresponding worksheets in workbook BB. The
named ranges in AA may have been redefined in BB so I only copy
constants and text from each worksheet in AA to corresponding
worksheet in BB.
Any suggestion on why above code errors out would be most appreciated.
Thanks
Jim Chee
Houston, TX

I still don't know what you want but it is doable, probably using
special cells.

Send your file(s) with a complete explanation and before/after
examples to

dguillett