Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Working out of Statistics on Exam Results URGENT solution needed!

formulated on Sunday :
HI Garry
Thanx for your response, the Grade 8 and Grade 9 files as you can see
yourself are two widely different documents even the diffence in size makes
it clear there is a vast difference.If u have downloaded the Grade 9 file you
would have seen how different the two files are , there is actually very
little in common althought both attempt to produce the same outcome. Why the
Grade 9 file is so HUGE in size has also puzzled me. I guess the guy who
wrote it did many editing on it and ALL those info is stored within the
document. He should have copied and pasted it into a new workbook so that ALL
the editing data does not clog up the file.

I trust u will be able to help me PLEASE

I could not see a download link for the Fr8 file, only the Gr9. Perhaps
you could put both in a zip and upload that so they download together.

--
Garry

Free usenet access at
http://www.eternal-september.org