Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] is offline

Default Replacing the formula text's substring

On Fri, 7 Oct 2011 22:27:06 -0700 (PDT), parahumanoid wrote:

It's only a matter of my poor translation. I'm using a Russian
localized version, so there is another variable name used instead of
ThisWorkBook. And it apparently "kind of" works because if I put a
MsgBox inside the loop it fires the expected number of times (the
number of formula cells on the active sheet), but the replacement,
regardless of the "True" state of the Replace function's result, does
not occur. Could it be that I never turned the screenupdating back on?

I think that would be unlikely. Screenupdating will get turned back on when you exit the Macro anyway.

Check to ensure that you are really using the Replace method of the Range object in Russian.