Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RJQMAN[_2_] RJQMAN[_2_] is offline

Default HELP! Command buttons moving to edge of Worksheet when unhidingrows and-or columns

On Oct 5, 2:11*pm, GS wrote:
Robert,
Is this the same project for FMBC? Regardless, just want to let you
know I'm plugging away at it between client work. I'll send you a
working sample as soon as I've got it to that point!

--
Garry

Free usenet access athttp://www.eternal-september.org

Yes, Garry, it is the FMBC program. I am about 1/3 of the way through
the season here, and the program is working well except for this
unexpected problem. I appreciate your help. My vision is continuing
to get worse, and I have eye surgery tomorrow.. I have high hopes
that I will be able to better see the small print on the macros after
the surgery! We will see (pun intended).